Private wedding ceremony – just another way to say yes
Often there are several reason why it is not possible to get wed in church or at the townhall:
- You are already divorced and the catholic church does not accept a second wedding
- You want the civil wedding just to be small and then have a big event with the whole family and all friends
- Especially for Britains in 2013 it got more complicated to follow all burocratic steps for a civil wedding in Italy
- Have the civil wedding at noon in Italy and then to follow a romantic ceremony with all your guests in the evening
For all those we have the possibility to create a very romantic private ceremony. And this has lots of advantages:
- You can create your own ceremony and do not need to follow certain rules
- Saying yes with all the accompanying text can be worked out very individually
- You decide how long the ceremony has to be, maybe children or older people do not like to sit still too long
- You can involve your guests in readings, singings, kids can have a little play like “Papageno”, include the sand ceremony, include the ring ceremony with special meanings
- You choose the place where to held the ceremony, it only needs to be on private grounds
For the ceremony you need a celebrant. He or she can be one of your friends. He can be religious and is able to include bible readings or not, absolutely as you want it. In any case it is nice to have a meeting with the celebrant upfront, so that you all get to know each other, that creates a special harmony and sympathy that will be recognized as well by all the family members.
Just important to know that this private ceremony will not be recognized nor by the state neither by the church. But because of its individuality it can be very, very romantic and emotional !